Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not dead, we still alive to fall in love..

Today is our one year and four months anniversary..
It's a wonderful day for me.. I will remember it together with your look, your tenderness, your love and everything you did for me..( Tears dropped)
As usual, it is a school day for me.. 2 lecture and 1 tutorial is waiting for me from 11am till 6.30pm.. It should be a tiring day..
But, should i say today is my lucky day? 11am class was cancelled.. This will only happen once in a times, a miracle..
However, my class still on from 2.30pm till 6.30pm marathon.. It's was a cloudy windy day.. Raining start pouring at 5pm something..
When i reached home, everyone is still the same.. Sohai remain sohai, noobies remain noob, little puppy remain quietly on the floor.
The moment when i open my room door, i was like......... AEEhhhh(speechless for few seconds)
The bouquet lying on my bed, is it a trap? shit.. Why suddenly my room become so clean? Who so kind-hearted change my bed sheet for me? My messy table, gone? Seem like tornado will be the only possible to clean my room.. (actually i just complain his untidyness infront of Jun they all) xD..
The moment, i can't control my hand from calling my dear, to tell him, "I Love You"..
The below is my piece of work.. Do I have the potntial to be a photographer? lol..

2 comments:

xin jun said...

walau~~
damn sweet lea..
envy u so much..
good good!!
stay sweet la~

abc said...

very sweet la~~~
dont giveup easily bah.^^