Monday, July 13, 2009

Time Flies..

Time flies.. all the midterms for this semester are attacking me dy..
21/07/2009 - PR Writing
23/07/2009 - Public Opinion and Persuasion
25/07/2009 - Interpersonal Communication
There is no time for me to prepare for my midterm test also.. All come together, although it is not in a sudden.. (ooppss, i'm lazy)

Today is my 1st of 1st presentation in this semester.. I was so gan jiong cause i didn well prepared for this. Haizz, i tot it was a warming, but who knows? It's more excited than i thought.. Me, Jun, Evin, Tennee and our b'day girl a.k.a Nok ling are presenting our Cuti- Cuti Malaysia 2007.. My 1st time cooperation with Tennee and Evin, hmmm, is Cool! hahaha..

Our memories..

Today is a moody monday.. I have heavy monday blues.. Haizz.. So sad..
However, in my EMC class, i found something interesting.. "IT" was so adorable, with a one line eyes, big round round diameters, and a posture of going to shit.. Wahaha..
The before and after 0 years..
My Cutie Mama, as below..

BEFORE


AFTER

Wow.. can you see the differentiate? Do you think they are the same person? Please identify the similarity and differences to me to win a free Sushi Master free Sushi Member card.. Term and conditions apply.
xD..

No comments: